This 41-pages comprehensive writing guide aims to deliver to all of your writing needs, be they academic, professional, or preparatory practice for IELTS or CELPIP language test.
- It starts off with some most common grammar rules and sentence structure practice applicable in writing settings.
- Sections 1 and 2 proceed to teaching the structure of informal and formal letters and emails, found in the first parts of IELTS and CELPIP.
- Section 3 offers templates of different level of difficulty for easy and immediate practice.
- Section 4 concentrates on the development of a survey as a second part of CELPIP writing.
- It offers templates for memorizing and easy use, as well as rubrics for a quick self-assessment.
- The booklet finishes off with a full guidance and display of an essay as per IELTS requirements. It rotates around three major types of essays – “advantages AND disadvantages” ( discuss both), “advantages OR disadvantages”, and to what extent ( I completely/somewhat/rather agree/disagree).
This comprehensive booklet delivers to all of your writing needs while preparing for the writing portion of CELPIP and IELTS tests.